Saturday, August 31, 2019

Long-suffering

Hello, all. After a fitful sleep and a tense (muscles) morning, I arose from slumber and now I'm writing to you here. A couple of things I wanted to address this morning:

-I still can't write. Lol, nothing new here.

-I woke thinking about GG, or @plaaastic. She was a unique figure on social media that took her own life back in 2017. I used to read her blog - I'm unsure if that site is still accessible. But, the fact that she is gone is sad. She struggled a lot and ultimately wasn't able to overcome those struggles.

-I have no stories to tell. I'm not even a girl anymore, now I'm a woman. Relatively young, as I'm reaching my thirties soon. All I can do is submerge myself into other's creations. Which leads into my next point.

-Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I've been progressing through my second playthrough after choosing the Blue Lions house but before I got too far into that, I wanted to spend time reflecting on my first ~organic~ playthrough.

The game is like an otome game, mixed with fighting elements as per classic FE. The dialogue and cutscenes are exactly like some of the apps I've played, such as "Be My Princess" or "Blood in Roses". Those storylines were also impressive - I'm so envious when others can create diverse, likable characters that all come together to complete a tale.

Well, I should go walk my dog now. But I will find some time to reflect again soon. That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)