Thursday, November 1, 2018

Choco Baka

GAHHHH look at this year's SHU UEMURA collaboration. Iiiiit's... chocolate!!!
Which means my wallet is not safe. I want the eyelash curler, eyeshadow palette AND EVEN THE BRUSH SET! Yes, that's right fam, I love the holiday collections the brand puts out every year.




Well, you know what I'm splurging on this year, huh?

Speaking of things... I went out clubbing with a friend and ended up making a drunken fool out of myself, as I know is fully capable of me. Ugh... I wish I didn't always do that. But it feels great to let loose once in a while, no matter how damaging the fallout is. YOLO, right?

Anyway, I gained a little insight on why my life is the way it is, particularly my odd and varied social circles. Grace, it's all grace, isn't it fam?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)