Saturday, November 17, 2018

27 Again

Okay, so the inspiration train died. XD Which was to be expected, because all I can really handle is writing little bits and pieces here and there.

ANYWAY, I really wanted to document something special that happened to me on Thursday! At work, I received a brilliant surprise from my colleagues! My supervisor brought me to the 9th floor, where everyone gathered together to reveal this beautiful pink pokeball cake!

So lovely!!! *_* My friend baked it!!!

I was moved to tears, which honestly isn't hard for me lol. But it really and truly made me realize how blessed I am. So many people notice and care about me, even if I wasn't aware of it! Senpais notice me!

The cake itself was delicious and I really enjoyed the icing and the texture. Man... I needed to seep in the afterglow of this fabulous surprise, so I was feeling starstruck the rest of the evening. Many people thought it was my birthday, which of course it wasn't. xD But hey, it's rare for someone to get a just because! cake! But me, I got one! Wow!

This reminds me of the beautiful birthday weekend I had, which I never blogged about. Well, my 27th birthday landed on a Friday, and I had the most wonderful dinner at Harthouse with my family and best friend since elementary school, Jessica.


Then, on the Saturday after, I held a Pokemon-themed birthday party where we went to Rocky Point, had fish and chips and I opened presents in the sunny park like a 12-year-old! I even had a Togekiss Pinata!

I was very reluctant to smash the beautiful Togekiss~

He was very happy to smash the pinata, however!

I guess I got a special day(s) in July and also now again in November. I'm truly thankful for all the blessings I'm receiving throughout the years!!! Let's keep the ball rolling~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)