Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Knife

what is coming to mind at this moment?
nothing but pure bliss.
not pure but
bliss in the worldly sense

a sense of
missing purpose

i'll always miss my memories. familiarity is comfort. i miss my youth, i miss naivety, i don't want to be an adult. yet, although i would consider myself possessing the body of a youth, my actual years are far from that of a young girl's.

sometimes, i wonder if my memories were ever even real. if i've ever really loved as much as i have, hurt as much as i have. i think back on my high school infatuations and feel... like they could have easily been a dream. everything is so far away now, things could very well have been something from another universe.

i'm the same, and at the same time, different. hard to explain... but it's true. a catalyst, ever changing, within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)