Sunday, December 9, 2018

Party Time

wow, last night's office party was a BLAST! i had such a busy saturday and weekend in general, but let's try to paste it all here for recollection's sake in the future. today was a good day, and yesterday was really fun too.

karin's day-- SAT+SUN EDITION
so yesterday i woke up early to make my father breakfast, as he returned to vancouver the evening before. i whipped up scrambled eggs with ham and seared cherry tomatoes and buttered toast. we had coffee and bonded for a bit. later my friend picked me up for an afternoon session of dnd with pizza at another friend's place.

then, after hours of adventuring i had a work christmas party and WOW i got wasted. well, not entirely but pretty drunk. and shenanigans happened, oh boy did they happen... paa~rt~ayyy was my whole persona.

"can u hold dis, thx"

ya gurl knows how 2 move

even one of the supervisors hit on me. like, hard. i hope he doesn't uhhh make it weird for me at work? everyone was wired. j drove me home and i thanked him for taking care of me. BUT HERE'S THE HILARIOUS PART--

drunk karin really took care of me that night. i took my fancy earrings off and replaced them with my studs. i spilled wine on my dress so i sprayed the dress with stain remover, scrubbed and soaked it in the bathtub before i crawled into bed and passed out. so wow... thanks for taking care o' me, drunk me!

the next day i went to church with my dad and spent the time with my beloved 'bodyguards'/church fam. then Jo and i went to have lunch with my parents and i and we feasted on a lot of food. then we visited my sister's new apartment and WOWza is midori a beautiful apartment. i'm envious but i'm also certain my time will come, someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)