Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Spiritual

i love to see you laugh
the way your head tilts back
your face lit up with joy
eyelashes brushing cheekbones
 thoughts floating
 stray wisps i can't capture
 writhing, all i can do
 floating in the expanse
 my heart and body struggling
 i try not to think about
 why is it these sorts
 make us feel the most?

sometimes i wonder if people can see right through me. if i am, in fact, the person everyone is warning me about, warning me against. actually myself. and i know that's true, i know i have traces of being that faraway person.

but, as i am aware of this fact, i can change. anything can change, contrary to popular belief. nothing stays the same in life, after all! and that gives us hope. isn't that a lovely thing?

i've been feeling a bit worn out from holiday obligations. i haven't finished writing all my christmas cards and now, because i've left things too late, they won't arrive to some recipients until after christmas, it seems. but that's of little importance, isn't it? i don't know. look at me, i can't even capitalize my own words. but this is a space for expression, so i indulge in however way i see fit.

brother ed gave me a book, a book that i am reading and trying my best to absorb. it's going to be an eye-opener, i can just tell.

last night the new winter heroes came out for FEH, and i pulled the winter lord Ephraim as well as another winter Chrom. i swear, i love these Christmas boyes. although Ephraim's art isn't really my fave, he's still dashing and 'gallant' as always. man... i remember playing Sacred Stones in elementary school. i was just a wee babe back then, wasn't i? clueless, naive, and perhaps even confused. but i still liked what i liked, haha, and i cling onto it to this day, don't i?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)