Monday, June 26, 2023

Reminder!

I have so much original character art that never got organized. I should really make a page for them here, in case I lose any of the files. I periodically like to commission pieces from an art group I'm in, and if I build a relationship with an artist, I'll repeatedly commission them throughout the years. I'll need a proper tag, for those OCs, or maybe I'll load everything onto a page? Hmmmmmmm.

I'm also back on the TOUKEN RANBU train, baby! Yeah, my sword sons have always been around in my fangirl heart, but getting to play the game on the big TV screen in my own home is something else, ahaha. Don't know how I managed to get this far, but this is all thanks to God.

I think Akari will have her own page. She has so much art, and most of it is uploaded to Toyhouse, but the image size is limited there. I don't have much art for Lena yet, or Kiria, so maybe combining them would work.

For the side characters, like Tomio, Nina and Belle, and oh, can't forget Orion... I'm not sure, but I'll make a goal of getting this done. Maybe if work isn't too busy tomorrow...

Ahh, I'll also upload the verrry last Nightshade boy--erm man--Hanzo! He deserves this, even if he is a bit vanilla. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)