Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Daily Daze

Weekly Playlist:
6 Feet -- Mahmut Orhan, Thomas Newson
Feel -- Curbi, Helen
God is a Dancer -- Tiësto, Mabel

It's almost the end of the year! I can't believe I'm still sitting here, blogging. Work has been challenging, but I've been rising up to meet my own expectations. I can only hope that others can see it, too. In January I'll be leading two training classes for new hires, so that will be a vast departure from the daily coaching I do with our technical reps. 

Aaaa what's new? Well, I finished watching The Guest, a Korean supernatural crime drama, and it was AMAZING! Peter really enjoyed it, too. Asides from that, I've been working, playing games, and chatting with my friends virtually. I've been on this huge Obey Me! bender, I'm just so absorbed in this fantasy. It's really decent mobile game. I don't know where I should be posting my cards, because I do want to share the ones I've painstakingly unlocked and the ones I was lucky enough to pull. Teehee, maybe I'll just do an image dump on my Facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)