Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Kindness

I received the above message from a friend today. It's funny how many people seem to think that I am a cheery, energetic, and passionate person. Which of course I am, I do identify as such. 

But happy? 

I give pause to such a claim.

I suppose for people looking into my life, things seem to be on the upside. Of course, I never complain and I never explain, in public that is. I dont feel comfortable airing my laundry out for everyone to read on social media. I don't need pity or validation from irrelevant people.

In these trying times, I'm sure a lot of us are struggling. And even before things like the pandemic and wars and uprisings, things that have always existed, I'm sure the suffering was always there. Social media has a way of making everything more transparent. I wonder if we're all in one large echo chamber of a world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)