Sunday, January 1, 2023

cool girl

You got a man, but I don't know thatIt's hard to control when you work that back
You throw your hips to the sideYou got spice and your man don't knowYou got your eyes on my eyesWe got plans that we're keepin' lowDon't change your mind
You got spice, but your girls don't know We got plans, but we keep them low We move fast, then we take it slow
Baby, keep your hands on meKnow that I should leave, but I just can't leave youKnow you feel my energyIf I took your heart, swear I didn't mean to


A new year! Should be refreshing.
All I know is that
Memories of the year before and the year before that...
I hold onto them dearly
Especially that summer love
Dancing in the evening 
Seated at the bar, at the pub
Enjoying the hope 
Of
Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)