Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Desire Sensor x Naginata of Choice

Oh my gosh I cannot believe I finally managed to forge SHIZUKAGATA NAGINATA! 

I've been forging for weeks now. I don't know exactly for how long, but trust me when I say that all my resources, specifically whetstone, were extremely depleted.😤

(Not the only thing we can work on together...)

I absolutely love his VA and he is so polite. I value characters who have good manners. Plus, HULLO?! WHAT IS HE WEARING--??? IT'S HOT?!

His damaged art makes me feel dirty HAHAHA but it's not like we can look away? It's like, art purposefully drawn to be suggestive. And NO, I am not posting it here!!! (OK maybe sometime but not now.)

Anyway, it happened to be the birthday of a character named Barbatos in the 'Obey Me!' game series. Since we call Shizukagata by the nickname "Barbatos Abs" (they do have a bit of a similarity), perhaps it was a catalyst. Or maybe just the Fuji I got from completing the event missions. Who knows??

Welp, here is the Saniwa Style profile for this danshi:

Name: Shizukagata Naginata
Nickname(s): Mr. Vampire, Barbatos, Sexy Naginata
Why he's beloved: Welp, I just really love his long claws (perfect for back scratches!) and his overall "vampire" look reminds me of a Chinese vampire/zombie. Plus wow, his outfit is very easy on the eyes. The man has got it going on!

I can't wait to kiwame him, he's risen to the top of my fav list in a very short time. Can't wait!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)