Sunday, August 29, 2021

Charlemagne


It's Charlie??? I can't believe this is happening...

Today we went to go and see some puppies and fell in love with this little one. He is a light cream colour with a little white spot on his head and cute white socks on his feetsies. I placed a deposit to hold him, and we are aiming to pick him up October 10th!

Kinda nervous about being a puppy mom again. Not sure what I wanna do differently with this pup than my last. Honestly, it's kinda surreal to pick up this little guy while Jacks turns 12 in NovemberđŸ˜± Time sure flies on by.

For name ideas, we originally wanted to name him Belphie (aka Cerberus) but he looks much too sweet for that kinda vibe. We're tentatively calling him Charlie, full name Charlemagne. Other contenders are Nugget, Potato (Toto), Bailey, Angel, and Luke (LOL).

Honestly I don't know why I always pick up dogs in the fall/winter. It makes potty training kinda hellish due to the cold weather. Things are what they are, though! We'll see how things go and I'll try and document Charl's puppyhood better than I did for Jacks (which was pretty much non-existent lol).

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)