Monday, March 15, 2021

March Forward

Yesterday I started working out again. I dragged my butt to the gym and used the elliptical and row machine, two of my go-tos. I'm planning to lift weights later on once I've gotten into the hang of things, though I've started with dieting aka portioning rabbit food. What a p a i n but gotta get that summer bod! I'll still eat a cheat meal once a week though. My anniversary is coming up so I know my partner wants to take me out to eat omakase on this upcoming Sunday. 

I'm trying to take breaks from social media to instead force my mind to create, write, or express my thoughts and feelings. I've been reaching out to God more regularly throughout the day to ask for His grace. I want to embody Jesus. I want people who interact with me to see Him. It's my own personal thing and it's a hard goal because I'm an impatient and selfish person at heart. But I'm also bad at hyping up my good qualities so those are chains I need to break free from as well.

There's a lot going on in my life that I don't write about; I suppose the same could be said for anyone. I'm getting a lot of custom art done these days. Although most of the pieces are Obey Me! related, one piece is a custom drawing of Keanu Reeves as a viking, done by a new hire at work that I'm training. He's printing this onto a hoodie and t-shirt for me and that's to commemorate the training class, which we've dubbed Team Keanu. New hire facilitating has been a challenge, but also such fun. Not only that, but I've been learning plenty and growing as a person, and that's neat. 

Maybe I can come back to my roots again. That would be nice. 

I wanna talk about the latest event in the game too but I suppose I'll save those ramblings for part 2.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)