Monday, February 1, 2021

Growing Pains

I really wanted to write something because I've been in the mood, but I've been too busy this week. A big part of it has to to with stepping up in teaching the training class and also my houseplant hobby, and then a birthday over the weekend took up a day and ugh it's just been one huge blur. 

I've been having strange dreams but that's nothing new. I feel strange these past few days. This week has been tough, I want another weekend, even if the weekend has just ended!


So like, I've been roleplaying AU's and creating new characters. Akari, Wilfred Laurel, and Orion Bloom. Will likely write a bit more about this world so I can have it documented. In the meantime I'm just struggling to get through this Monday, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)