Saturday, January 16, 2021

Rainbow Dreams

Walking outside with Jacks, the air is fresh and clean -- smells like spring, even though it's still January. Week two of my training class has ended, and so far so good, I haven't made a fool of myself yet. My plants are doing well; I've gotten them a grow light with a timer, as well as installed a grow lightbulb. I currently have 12 plants, haha, but I'm planning to combine my scindapsus silvery ann into one pot and keep my argyraeus in another. 

Overall, I'm feeling pretty sweet.

ANYWAY WOW the only things I talk about recently are Obey Me! and houseplants, haha. I can't help it, it's that arc in my life right now. BEHOLD:

How can you turn him down? (You can't, if you value your life)
Look at those lines lol, perfection *__*

Belphie's human world outfit~

How beautiful are the pieces featuring my MC and Belphie? I want to say, my Top 3 favs list has rearranged itself as:

1 - Simeon
2 - Belphie
3 - Stan
Runner up: Beel

Andddd ummm, ummm. I'm trying to think of what I want for an MC/Stan interaction, but I'm still not 100% sure, so. So we'll see!

Today, I also got Belphie's level 20 intimacy phone call, which is basically the 'date' call. It turns out, he also likes plants, because he enjoys visiting the Devildom Botanical Garden. Man-eating roses and flying pitcher plants? Sounds exciting.

So, how many times does he have to save MC's life before they're even? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)