Friday, January 8, 2021

Plant Life!

My cozy plant corner.
I got 2 new tineke plants here.

Ever since Rosie started doing extremely well and pushing out so much new growth throughout the years, I've been on this huge plant kick. There are so many lovely girls in the YVR Houseplant Community, and I've grown my plant family in such a short amount of time. My boyfriend took me around to look at pots and plant stuff the past weekend, and he's been so supportive of my little babies, which I totally appreciate. 

So far my plant family includes:
-scindapsus pictus silvery ann 
-scindapsus Pictus argyraeus
-maranta prayer plant
-polka dot begonia
-n joy pothos
-2 cactus
-miniature rose plant 

I will eventually get around to posting images of my babies, hopefully by this summer. :')

In other news, I felt like blogging today. It's Friday, which marks the end of the first week I've been involved in training new hires at my company! I hope I'm making a good impression on these little ones. They all seem capable and I want to see them do well. I'M PROFESSOR BYLETH, GUYS! ...well, Byleth is a demon's name y'know? So I'll stick with being 'Professor Karin' aka 'Creator K'.

Speaking of demons... YES THIS IS GOING TO SEGWAY INTO OBEY ME, but perhaps in a separate post, as recently that game has been stealin' my h e a r t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)