Thursday, September 13, 2018

Love Triangle

Sometimes my mind drifts to whether or not Karelos and Cloud get a happy ending. I mean they're clearly meant to be, and have a fairytale relationship, but then she meets Noctis and has to fuck everything up. I mean I start to feel bad for Noctis because over time I think he really did get attached to her and he becomes quite protective of her which contrasts extremely with the way he treated her before.

All my friends think Karelos belongs with Cloud. Of course they would, as Karelos is my alter-ego, isn't she? Even after all these years. Anyway, no one has anything good to say about Noctis. Not Jessica, not Danni, not even Michi! Haha. It's hilarious how people willingly indulge my fangirling and treat it as if it's normal. I guess nothing is really normal, though.

But I feel like Noctis and Karelos are quite compatible because they both have this "dark side" of their personalities, you know. As if they want to enjoy all the worldly pleasures, but they do feel guilty about it but can't change. Karelos feels inadequate to Cloud's pure brightness, the way he's always kind and righteous. It can be tiring, can't it? Some people are good people and that warmth radiates from their core, but others need to put just a bit more effort. I feel that way, anyway.

So I don't know how I want to conclude this love triangle. I mean it's like a dating simulator with multiple endings: bad ending would be Noctis has the murder-suicide episode when Karelos tries to leave him, good ending would be Karelos breaks away from Noctis and ends up happily with Cloud with the white picket fence and kids. Or maybe she stays with Noctis and lives her life as a wealthy trophy-wife, who knows. And obviously I'm just borrowing the Final Fantasy characters as placeholders for my own characters. I mean whatever, I can write my fanfiction can't I? It's my blog and besides, 50 Shades of Grey started out as Twilight fanfiction so you just never know!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Because we believe in marriage aka a commitment??:P

      Delete
    2. "...because they both have this "dark side" of their personalities, you know. As if they want to enjoy all the worldly pleasures, but they do feel guilty about it but can't change."

      hmmmm...

      Delete
    3. Oh gawd, now now... Cloud can take her to church.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)