Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Leaf Update

Protecting myself from the sun with my leafy parasol!

Greetings, all! After a tiring day of work, when I finally get home and have a chance to unwind, I love to play some Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I love how the game is essentially continuous in that there is never a shortage of things to do. My house is incomplete, as is my town. I thought I'd write about some updates that have been happening in the town of Yu'Shan!

Well, for starters... I've been too lazy to ferry over to the tropical island, so I've been farming perfect fruit and selling it off at Shan's town. I have also been pillaging her town's perfect apples. (ᅌᴗᅌ* ) I think perfect apples are more beautiful-looking than perfect oranges... /// Shhh!

Anywho, Mira moved into town! She is a cheery bunny in a superhero-esque outfit. I believe her design is based off Sailor Venus (Mirako derived from Minako). I don't know how I feel about her yet, so whether I'll keep her in my town or not remains to be seen. She's quite cute though.

Visiting my pink rococo-themed house! ♡

I mailed Ribbot a Starry Night Tee, and the next day I couldn't believe he was actually wearing it! For some reason, I have an affinity for Frog villagers.


I like Ribbot because his name is incredibly "pun-ny", and I like how the name suits the character. When he first moved in I thought he looked super scary... but having a robot bodyguard for a villager doesn't seem too bad! I mean, what's one more frog. No other cute villagers are moving in as of yet, anyway!

My two little froggies.

Well, sorry for the rambling and~~ hope we can play together sometime!!!
(❁ ´◡` ❁)*✲゚*



Too cute!!

A super tan Mayor and Katie board the train~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)