Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sugar Hearts Love

A jumperskirt I have become really fond of is Angelic Pretty's "Sugar Hearts". The white colour way is my favourite, and I've been brainstorming ways to coordinate it~ It is a very wonderful summer dress, but fall is approaching already! Today it was already very rainy on my way to work. =(

image: blogspot / livejournal

I've noticed it's very popular to wear a (pink!) bolero over the JSK, but I personally don't want to cover up the amazing detailing on the bust of the dress:

image: lolilibrary

I've always had a penchant for candy hearts. This light & airy chiffon JSK is simply fabulous! However, all the cardigans/boleros/blouses I bought have been so finicky and don't sit well with the dress, imo. I guess I have no other choice than to keep wearing it with the lacy AP blouse I have... ~sigh

My favourite candid shot with Batman and Bane! @Cos&Effect2012

My cheeks were still swollen from wisdom teeth removed... @Cos&Effect2012

Hope to coordinate something nice with this dress soon! ♡ ♡ ♡
It was one of the first prints to join my dream dresses family~~

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Sugar Hearts is a beautiful print. I have the OP in lavender and wore it with a short blonde wig. (I might still be in the sugar hearts tag somewhere on t****r). I felt so bouncy and gorgeous and then some random citizen called me Nikki Minaj... Not happy Jan.

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)