Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last Night's Mini-Party

Last night, I went and visited the new TOPSHOP that recently opened downtown. I didn't get a chance to look at many of the hair accessories, but I saw a cute white dress that I fell in love with. Effie-esque and everything. (Or as other me put it, "Very Lady Gaga"!) It ended up not working out for me. =3= Shan and Viki both walked away with lovely new purchases... but lately I haven't had much luck finding things I want to buy. Sob~~

At around 7:30PM, the three of us went to dinner at La Vallée in the hotel. Dear lord, it was mediocre at best. There seemed to be only ONE hostess/waitress, and the food took FOREVER to arrive! We were sitting there playing a drinking game with our glasses of wine, we were so bored. The menu was similar to a pub/bar menu, which is a disappointment in itself seeing as the decor seemed to mimic a more fancy restaurant's design. Food was so-so, nothing spectacular. (Though that's to be expected...)

The best part of the night was the four of us chilling in my room drinking beer, eating fried chicken and sunflower seeds. XD We tried to continue the drinking game from the restaurant but it didn't work out too well. It was still a wonderful night though, in my opinion anyway, I had a good time. ^--^"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)