Thursday, September 5, 2013

Animal Crossing + Life

I've been trying to blog more but I never seem to have any time for myself. Hardly any time. Each day is filled with gruelling work, and now school has started. Class again tomorrow. I'm going to polish myself up and get going~~ <3 No low goals for me, gotta shoot for that A+ and look like a star doing it. ;)

Today I met a nice girl from work. She was very sweet and talkative, and she works at the Lego Store in Oakridge Centre. We exchanged contact information and perhaps we will meet up for coffee/BBT and study together. I don't know yet, but since my life has been a stagnant pool of water lately, it couldn't hurt to deviate from the normal routine. Just been hard to find time to do that...

On the AC:NL note, I finally got my dear little princess Crown!

Spent a whopping 1,200,000 bells on this baby!
I also managed to get the special Afternoon Tea Set! *love*

I re-designed my town flag to Kyary Mameshiba~~


My frog villager Henry asked to buy the BB shirt I actually bought for Shan... LOL! He even self-invited himself to my home, and then proceeded to gift me a painting (even though it turned out to be a fake). What a generous villager. He's always sweet to me! Looks aren't everything after all I suppose! And who knows, maybe he will turn into a charming prince sometime! ;)


Lastly, K.K. Waltz makes an awesome music box tune.


Do you play Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Please add me!!! Let's play together!

5472-7068-4175



My dream item is Gracie's "Hair Bow Wig".

1 comment:

  1. you still havent added me yet!! 3325-2326-0598

    in regards to a stagnant life...you just gotta look around you...i've learned that you are affected by your surroundings and people around you...for example...if the group you hang out with is a bunch of lolitas then you eventually will want to try their fashion or way of life...similarly if you hang around with stagnant people/surroundings then you will get the same for yourself...one of my frds said this,

    "if the level of motiviation/expecation is high from the group then even the laziest person will step up...but if the level of motivation/expectation is low within the group, then even the most enthusiastic person in the group will be brought down to that unmotivated level"

    haha that should be my blog post for today lol..

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)