Friday, October 12, 2012

Wonder and Biscuits

My wallet is crying! I have recently obtained AP's Wonder Story JSK in wine, exactly in the version I wanted (round). I chose this version because the lace at the hem is red, instead of the usual white, and for the overall feeling the dress gave me. I am so happy to have these lovely dresses in my collection. I swear it's like an addiction; expensive, yet useless and rewarding. What a sad, sad life to be a Lolita... *cry*

I am still having trouble finding things to match my Sugar Hearts JSK. I guess I will just keep wearing it with the lacy pink blouse from AP. Nothing else to do about it... ^.^

So sad haven't been able to fully wear Lolita lately... But hopefully this weekend, I will be able to, and that makes me very happy..!

Another happy thing is that the dress I want from Emily Temple Cute has finally popped up on Mbok! My shopping service, a lovely person, has found it for me. ^^ The price is currently at 25,500yen (approx. $325usd!) So effing expensive.

image: mbok

I sometimes wonder if I should resell some of my dresses to earn back the money I spent.. but I just cannot bear to part with any of them at the moment...!

Need to put together a revised wishlist, for the future.

Poor Effie. I need to remember to pay my mom for the insurance every month. Poor me...!

Having high tea is what Lolita do best ~ ♡

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. You and your blog are so cute

    I love this Emily Temple Cute JSK too. I hope I'll buy it someday. :3

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)