Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Table For Three @Burgoo

Last night I got dolled up because A) Wonder Story is my favourite dress at the moment and B) It was rainy so when I got back from work I was a tad disheartened. Seasonal weather affecting thing, you know! Wearing my frilly dress cheered me up a bit.

Happy with my BtSSB hair combs, new Prisila wig & AP's Wonder Story!

Close-up of the print and my Sugar Hearts bag. A lot of people think it's cute!

Vincent swung by my home and we picked up Viki and drove to a bistro on Main Street called "Burgoo". I had my first taste of this bistro when I first started working at Fido at the beginning of the year. (Main's Fido store is right across the street from Burgoo.)

I had a fantastic time~ Vincent ordered a grilled cheese sandwich with crab bisque, I had a wonderful Hungarian beef goulash with mashed potatoes, and Viki ordered this delightful aged white cheddar fondue with green apple slices and bread cubes. Everything was absolutely heavenly. Besides from the usual bothersome people and stares, I had a great time. Viki and I ended up splitting Vincent's bisque. Burgoo promotes itself as food for comfort, and I definitely felt very comforted enjoying this meal with my friends.

Delicious ~

Thanks for visiting~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)