Monday, November 23, 2020

Dog Days Are Over

I'm back, and I hate the new Blogger interface -- it totally sucks! There's no contrast at all, just all white, and you know how that hurts my eyes D;


Anyway, work today has been... bleh. It's been normal. The usual. I'm trying to stay focused and positive. Goodness & love and all that shite. Right? Yeah, I know, I've always considered myself the jaded and cynical type, but I feel ~forces~ in the universe striving to change that. And, I do want to change that for myself as well.


All I know is, I feel like at my age, I should be saving up and being responsible and... and all that jazz, but a part of me just wants to play games and buy trinkets and travel and live life freely. Even if that's not supported by the society we live in, lol. But that's life, innit? 


It's been a while since I've felt motivated to write an actual post on how I've been feeling. Mostly because lately, I would rather fester in my own emotions than acknowledge them. Do you have any idea how hard that is to change? In my younger years, writing was therapeutic and I had tons of things that I wanted to discuss. Now, I look back at my younger self with a great displeasure, and embarrassment, haha. But why? Little Baby K did her best, even if it wasn't good enough, and it's because of L'il K that Big K exists today. So, I shouldn't be so hard on myself there.


I'm thinking of more I wanna say, but I can't. So I'll just leave it at this, until I feel motivated to churn out more fanservice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)