Thursday, March 5, 2020

What's Updog

Howdy! Last night I was feelin' happy about getting a lot of things done. This workweek feels like forever though; why is time going by so slowly?

I had a lot of things I wanted to say last night but now that I'm actually before a computer and typing, everything escapes my mind. I guess the only real update is that I've been going to the gym with my friends, and honing my cooking skills. I've also been drawing a lot more than I used to, and getting back into a comfortable ~creative~ groove. I've been way too hard on myself for way too long, and it's been a lot of fun dissecting how I got to be living that way.

Last month I churned out some FE doodles to celebrate how happy I was to get Nils in FEH. They're silly doodles but seemed to be well-enjoyed.

Baby boy came home! BIG HUGS

Baby boy is never leaving me, hence the handcuffs
Claude: ... what is this

I've been relatively uninspired since February, actually. I can also analyze myself as a very lazy artist that can't seem to put in the work to make clean lines/colouring, so I'm doin' everything for fun. FUN! I need to keep drilling that into my own head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)