Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I signed up for a gym membership alongside two of my friends at the Club16 near our office. We're truly the three stooges. I can't believe I got roped into working out, because I don't really care about any of that really. But they seem to really want to get into shape, so I'm along for the ride.

I did rowing, squats, leg presses, and dumbbells for my first session at the gym and I feel good about it. I've been feeling a lot of rage these days, not a super-fueled Dimitri rage, but a slow smoldering discontent, so working out will likely benefit my mood. I've also acquired this weird tickle in my throat, like I'm on the verge of getting sick, and it could fall either way. January 2020 has been a thorn in my side for the most part, but I'm venting, good things have happened as well. I'm too lazy to speak about everything but at least I'm finding the time to come and write about shit here.

Last night I found out Lif is being released in FEH, which is amazing because I have to have him - and he's voiced by Edward Bosco. He is one cool dude, lol. What can I say, I just adore sexy anime boys???

Fire Emblem has no shortage of cool boys. I don't even care that they're fictional, I'm an artist and writer! (Albeit self-proclaimed.)

Look at this bangin' art of Claude, for instance. L-O-V-E

Don't get me wrong, I love Dimitri too. HAHA, what??? I'm glad that we're going to get some cool new characters for FEH's CYL4. I'll have to choose who I'll pick, but if Claude's there then it's most likely gonna be Claude, yeah?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)