Tuesday, December 3, 2019

My December

i had a heart once
but my mistakes
and stupidity
cost me dearly


December is well upon us! And while the winter air is cold, my days are shining bright. The stars are shining brightly, the sun's warmth reach me despite the cold weather. I feel content, and I feel wrapped in good fortune, in blessings. I never thought that I would be so... fulfilled, not by life, but by God. Looking back, my current level of faith and dedication to the Lord could not ever be foreseen as so much. But, it is... and, I am... humbled. Grateful. Protected, come rain or shine.

I don't mind being a faraway star. At times I am a star-filled being, wearing a human-shaped mask. And I feel things with this human heart, that I can't process with a human mind.

Things I can't process, lie with me in an subconscious state. What else can I do?




I know x can't stop his protective nature from springing into action whenever x requires it. He's always there for her, and they share an unbreakable bond. But, he isn't the one she feels intertwined with.

She's unsure, that's all. And... truth be told, there are so many worthy hearts. None of them hers.

The way things are, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)