Monday, November 25, 2019

Driftwood

Mornings have been exhausting these days; I'm on a string of 7AM starts, and while the workload once I arrive at the office is light, I feel like a deflated helium balloon. Looking over my schedule, I need to tighten the reins on my punctuality. I've been late a couple times and taken more sick days than preferred. Going forward, I'll strive to wake up earlier and become more accountable.

I need to kick my own butt in being more active as well. I've definitely gained weight, and while that isn't necessarily a bad thing, I feel the difference and it makes me sluggish. Still, I would rather curl up in bed playing Pokemon Sword for hours than drag myself outside or to the gym. Baby steps, right? Baby steps.

Speaking of Pokemon, the new game is everything I could ask for. I was skeptical at first, given how lackluster I found Let's Go and even Sun/Moon to be, but wow - I'm singing Sword and Shield's praises. I can imagine heading over to the Galar region to visit. Thoughts are swirling, especially regarding that charming dragon gym leader, Raihan... AHHHHHHHH, what is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)