Wednesday, July 31, 2019

White-collar Life

Hello! I've been gradually settling into my new position as a KE. It's basically an admin and technical support position where we assist front-line agents. I am grateful that God has allowed me to naturally progress on my journey in life. I always have no idea where I'm going to end up, but hindsight always puts me in a position of learning.

Yesterday, I was upstairs on my old office floor of 8, walking around to provide support to my peers. I truly did feel like Byleth the professor surveying around the monastery, especially since I am technically a tier above my fellow agents and some of them are more tenured and have way more technical knowledge than I possess. I suppose I lend my assistance in other ways. I am focusing on bettering myself overall, so if I can achieve that goal bit-by-bit, I'm happy.

My colleague Rico, who recently came back from Japan, brought back a Sailor Venus doll for me! She's the cutest, I really love my gift! 

She is precious! 😍

To the right of her is my golden book-shaped clock/photo frame with a picture of young Matt Damon. Another colleague found it in Value Village and told me I should get it, and I figured, why not! Haha. Work has been filled with so many fun things these days... I'm truly fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)