Friday, June 21, 2019

Interview with the Technical

Omigosh today was my interview for the new KE position at my office. I went in dressed in business casual attire, with my hair freshly washed, and gave it my all! I had already prepped for a couple weeks with colleagues that were all geared towards my success. I was told I did well by several colleagues so we will know by next week if I get my new position! I am really stoked and excited to hear the results from the interview.

Other notes - I was looking at new figures to display on my desk at work. I finally caved and bought casual Shigure figure by EXQ in cute l'il overalls! So I'm waiting for that to arrive and hopefully it will arrive by the time I hear back about the interview.

My dream figure is actually "LAVENDER QUARTZ Lana Torabishi" but I definitely am not looking to spluge that much money on a figure, no matter how pretty she is. Ha-ha.

Lana Torabishi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)