Saturday, June 15, 2019

Blessed Day

Today has been a wonderful day so far! I can't believe how great my mood is today, and things in the universe are all lining up in my favour.

After a night of enjoying wine with my dear buddy Christian, I stumbled home and took a nice hot bath before crashing into a restful sleep. The next morning, I allowed myself to sleep in a bit before putting on a cute dress and heading downstairs to speak with my mother and father. Whipping up a smoothie, I shared it with my dad before heading off to work, and my dear friend Errel informed me that he had ordered me bubbletea! He is such a generous and caring friend. He even bought me a delicious ramen lunch, which I so greatly appreciate. As soon as I finish this work day I'll have my weekend and a nice father's day dinner with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)