Monday, May 27, 2019

Sun, Sun, Sun

I am in pain from hitting the gym again after an eternity. I did some cardio, stretching, and weight lifting. I feel like the wind has been knocked out of me! But I need to control my diet and get my body back to the way it was last year (or was it 2 years ago now -- haha). It was a rude wake-up call to not be able to fit comfortably into the summer dresses from last year, and the brand sports bras I bought fit snug. Sigh!

What's new? Um, I'm applying to a new position at work. I have to write a cover letter and spruce up my resume. Which I should have done today, but I ended up sleeping in at Bruno's house until two in the afternoon. There's always tomorrow, heh.

I've been working on my tan like I do every summer. And um, I planted some bright red gerbera daisies in our front yard. I hope they survive. And um, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)