Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Quietness

Here I sit, drinking coffee made from a french press. I've just finished reading "Passion & Purity" by Elisabeth Elliot, and the book has left me pondering about a great many things - precisely, things that concern my walk with God.

My home church, Tenth Church in Mount Pleasant, has been a place God called me to. I am fortunate enough to serve on the children's ministry, and I feel that is a great blessing. I'm also on the connections team as an usher but I don't enjoy that position as much, even though I will do what I am called to do. Recently I met a group of lovely girls from church and bonded closely with one of them. It's funny how life turns out speckled with signs from God when one is a believer.

But I digress. I feel a calling for me to start writing again, and to start being less fearful. I'll see how well I can abide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)