Saturday, February 16, 2019

Middle Ground

I woke up after a long sleep and still felt groggy. It's Saturday, but I don't have anything planned except to go home and perhaps exercise? Another busy day tomorrow - when does it ever end? I suppose when I'm dead and gone to the next stage of life - which is eternal happiness in heaven. So, until then, I have to endure the daily grind and enjoy the moments of reprieve when they happen.

Today is a very strange day for me, where I'm left feeling neutral about everything. Neither pleased, nor displeased. Things are unfolding the way they should be! I am grateful for that; I keep pressing on.

Valentine's Day was a lot of fun. I got chocolates, flowers, a card, and even a Chikorita plushie from my Valentine. I suppose I have a new one each year, don't I? I-is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)