Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Imagine

i'm always careful
not to fall too deep
into a world
i can't keep
sometimes i can't sleep
wonderin' why i can't meet
the one for me
am i too weak?
no certainty
that God hears my pleas







Another night of confusion - but where does it end? Where does it start? Since the beginning of time, things - confusion - w-what? what is love?


love? i've never
really known what love is
except love for myself
isn't that
selfish?

human
condition
emotion
inhibition

as real as they come
beginning and ending as one




ooh, i'm an idiot
but i'm a happy idiot
does that make sense?
...

OK so this is another harsh lesson that i must steel my heart from intrusions
sigh - why does this always happen?
move on!
don't follow that path
even though... it's not with me
just another one of many.
is that pride?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)