Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Free Falling

The girl fell into a pit, and she couldn't seem to climb back out. Maybe her arms were too weak. But even if she did manage to scramble up out of the dirt, she's already grown accustomed to the pit's comforting depths. The darkness and warmth of the void is a comfort in itself, however unhealthy the situation may be.

...I wasn't able to write about this successfully for a while, because the whole ordeal was quite unbecoming of me as a lady. Bring everything to the light, yeah? Let's just say... I took a vacation, lasting roughly two weeks, and indulged in worldly activities. But tonight I was strong(?) enough to break free, if only for a little while.

Let's keep this good thing going, I guess.

There's no way for me to return to that island, anyway, because I deleted all traces of that illegitimate vacation. And I'm still wading through the afterglow of my poor decisions. But I don't feel bad for nipping a toxic situation in the bud and looking out for my own mental health. Falling into a pitfall is no fun, especially when I dug the hole myself...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)