Saturday, August 4, 2018

Moonlight Heart

promises of friday night fun never fails to bring me to the places where the animals go. all i can say is that this week, i've been "all play" and have been jammed in this mode for too long.

anyone's embrace could feel that way. 
anyone's kiss could feel that way. 
a topic being explored quite extensively.

what means something to me?
friends, family. food. jesus. (jesus should be first but hey, does that even have to be said?) but all-in-all, maybe the reason i'm so flexible is because i stand for nothing. i'm 'okay' with a lot of things... you can if you want to. do you want to do this? i assume that's why you brought me here...

does anyone refuse? hardly anyone refuses temptation.
so what does that make me?

a silly girl with musings.

people care about me; to what extent doesn't matter. i feel their love like a buoy, keeping me afloat in a sea of mundaneness. what scares me is how little anything means to me these days. my body, my feelings, my decisions. none of it matters because everything decays from the moment we set eyes on it. a toxic mindset i can't discard, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)