Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Saniwa Style!

"Hahahaha, aren't you touching too much?"

Oooooof I've been really submerging myself into Touken Ranbu's universe. As a saniwa of the Touken Danshi, I am thinking I need my own MC design to really elevate the experience. TouRan doesn't give too much of a storyline at all, and the game can be quite repetitive and dry. So I might as well provide my own backstory.

Unlike the canon anime, my saniwa will be female. She's from the future, in the year 2205! Here is the description of the game taken from Johren's official website:

The year is 2205. Revisionists seeking to change history have begun to attack the past. The "Saniwa", who has been given the task of protecting the history, heads back in time with "Touken Danshi", the fabled swords that have taken the forms of powerful warrior.

Sooo obviously, she has magical abilities befitting of the role. I will say that she comes from a family of renowned sages and landed her role working with the government due to high recommendations from family friends. She is jaded and serious and likely suffered some sort of trauma growing up. She definitely isn't one that opens up very easily...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)