Saturday, July 28, 2018

My Plan

Dreams will be dreams~ sometimes!

Wow, it's almost the end of summer. I'm sitting at a new desk with a pretty nice view. Life has been pretty stable and I feel pretty stable myself these days. I mean there are ups and downs where I falter, but overall I'm staying afloat and trying hard to survive through these work days.

I've been wanting to write, but I'm not inspired. What's new, right? Life is a dilemna in itself. All I can do is keep moving (or being pushed) forward by time. It's not something I have any control over.

What did I want to talk about? Well, I don't know. I still haven't found love, or any romantic love interest that could peak my fancy. And with the amount of trouble I got myself into in the past, this is for the best at this current point in time.

--

A girl, she was just a girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)