Saturday, January 13, 2018

Hot Lightning

Another tiring day. Don't know what's what sometimes.

I stared up at office buildings and the gray sky, feeling a little more like myself. My old self. Something ethereal that lay dormant for a long time. Seeing things, but not actually seeing them.

Lately, when I see certain people, I can feel their energy. Like they want to sharpen this growing weapon; I see it like a glowing spear or arrow. I sense they want to strike me with it, but I don't want to be struck, if that makes sense.

When a person starts liking you but you don't like them back the same passionate way, that's what it feels like. At some point the feeling is different and so is the way that person looks at you and speaks to you.

Then again, as soon as you meet someone they're already sharpening their weapons against you anyway. Whether for love, or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)