Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Fossilized

Life works in weird mysterious ways. Like for instance, things have been dug up and unraveled from the past, and yet the objects are not the same as before. They're worn and dusty and no longer serve a purpose. Yet, other things have been dug up, too. It's God's way, I don't know in what way, but it's a way that I need to accept.

I can't keep living in the past like I always do. My thoughts always go floating back, because honestly it's all I've ever known. Those moments of passion, turned to vapid nothingness. And yet... oh, how I'm always looking forward to reliving those moments and memories.

Memories are like photos, engraved in our hearts 
Adding colour and happiness to our lives

And sometimes, sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)