Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring

Hello~ off to high tea! Photo by my younger sister ^.^
Hello~ I don't normally blog late at night anymore, or in general really, because I'm not one of those gals who like to show off a lot of my private life to the public. I'm too lazy to take photos of my experiences, and I'm also shy to write about my thoughts and feelings. But hey, it's 2014 and I'm not getting any younger. So here I am!

What's new with me? A lot of working. But I've also been spending time with my friends and my boyfriend's friends as well. I attended Shaun/Shawn's??? birthday party at "JOEY BENTALL ONE" and had a really delicious steak. I also spent time together in the same group of friends to eat fried chicken and beer. I've been having casual moments like that after work. It's a mature, and also nice experience for me. I needed this sort of change in my life, you know? Like some stability and actually liking and trying to get along with people who try and understand and respect me.

I've been to high tea several times, once with my younger sister and younger brother and my boyfriend, but also once with my best friend. Unfortunately I usually dress casual when I'm out day-to-day, so I didn't wear lolita... Anyway, my BFF and I have been watching "ATTACK ON TITAN" together, and it's been super funny.

My style of teacup at "LA PETITE CUILLERE" on Kingsway~
One of my favourite places to visit, because I love their darling darjeeling tea on a relaxing afternoon...

I need to keep my head up. No need to stoop down to other people's level. I'm happy and content the way I am~ and I don't live for negative reasons. I try not to, anyway! I'm independent (to an extent!), I'm rocking this semester in university, I have a car and money to spend and supporting&loving parents, family, friends, loved ones~~ I want for nothing, but it seems I'm in a state of anomie. But I don't want to turn into one of those horrible people who spend money carelessly to show off to others, because I believe people can tell if someone is really of substance or not. I suppose we'll see in the future who goes and stays in life, and who is really worth committing to in the end.

On the lolita end of things, my beloved Chess Chocolate Jabot JSK in ~pink~ arrived safely a couple weeks back! Gosh, she is gorgeous and I already dreamt up a coordinate for her. I can't wait to wear her out, but we'll see~

Beauty~ Ever since I sold the OP, I was searching for the jabot JSK.
I miss the jabot on the OP though, I regret selling it because the jabot JSK's jabot is pin-on, which I dislike. In hindsight, I should have kept the OP's jabot and sold the OP for a discounted price... but oh well!

I also received a lovely JSK from my wishlist: "EMILY TEMPLE CUTE" Chocolatier Rabbit JSK in beige! I got the dress from a sweet Toronto lolita I chat with occasionally. She's super sweet, I enjoy talking with her because she's just a genuine person. I think, anyway!

I love ETC. The dresses are detailed, fanciful, and gorgeous! I own a lot of the brand's rare coveted prints. When I wear casual-style, I feel more "at ease", if that makes sense. I love MILK, Q.POT, EMILY TEMPLE CUTE, those sort of brands... It gives me less pressure than donning full-on lolita. However, BF calls otome-kei "elementary school" look...ㅠ.ㅠ I don't see what's wrong with wearing cute dresses at an older age. The quality is completely different! I'd dress my kids in Emily Temple ANYDAY!

Lolita takes up a large part of my expenses. But my most recent purchases have been AATP Diamond OTK in gold, AP's Royal Chocolate Boston Bag (1st release!!!) and BABY's Bon-Bon Chocolat Dance Dance Dance JSK in Cafe Milk! I wonder how to coordinate these things? I wish I could get the headbow, too. We'll see!!!

Should I not mix PRETTY and BABY? XD Some lolita would think that, wouldn't they~~??? Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Behave yourself, now. ;)