Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lolita Post: Brand Shoes

I can't sleep, and seeing how the time is almost 2AM in Vancouver, I might as well blog about something that has been heavy on my mind -- pretty pink brand shoes from my favourite brands, Angelic Pretty and Emily Temple Cute. T___T


Pink AP Tea Parties


Pink ETC Tea Parties

... If I could justify spending the money on these delightfully bubble-gum Valentine pop shoes, I would. But with the ETC shoes over 22,000yen and the AP shoes over $200USD... I don't know, if I bought both pairs I could buy a dress? :")

I guess I am just not willing to spend that much on lolita shoes, no matter how much I love them. I have been trying to spend most of my money on main pieces of a coordinate, such as the dress and head-dress, etc. Because I had a bad habit of spending a lot of money on brand socks, I have been trying to focus on main pieces.

Most of the hime-lolita in Vancouver's community tend to prefer tights. But personally, I do prefer OTK socks as they have a soft spot in my heart and always will.

I'm a bit nervous for the AP tea party coming this August 16th. I am trying to work hard on myself and my coordinates, but I always fear I will fall short compared to other people. I do not wish to be a B-list Vancouver lolita. Eventually, I want to create coordinates that will draw attention to Vancouver's small community.

I did order two pairs of replica ETC bow ribbon shoes in pink and gold~ So even though I want to support the brand, supporting the style will have to do for now OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)