Monday, August 19, 2013

Gentleman's Lady

GREETINGS FRIENDS. Gosh I haven't used that phrase for such a long time.

I just want to announce that my studying habits are worse than ever, and also that I love pistachio and raspberry macarons. Hah--!!

I saw that one of my favourite luxury brands, Emily Temple Cute, is releasing a 15th anniversary long jacket. Three words: IT LOOKS DIVINE and I WANT IT. (Okay, so six words.)


UGH THE INSIDE OF THIS JACKET IS THE DAPPER GENTLEMAN RABBIT PRINT. A-AND THAT BISCUIT BUTTON!!! So lovely!!!

But, as usual, reality likes to crush my dreams. This jacket is over $800CAD!!!! So expensive!!!

Ahem, so, Prince Joshua, would you mind purchasing this for me please? Hahaha... /shot/

...That feels good.

It's been a long time since I last got shot...

I feel like I've been spending too much time worrying about what others think and say about me, that I forgot what it truly means to be in touch with myself and my own feelings. And that's a grand shame, because I used to be a rebellious girl who could easily say "F--- YOU!" to anyone who put me down. I actually stood up for myself and shrugged off people who chose to put me down. I need to get back into that mindset, only in a more mature way.

I'm an artist at heart and no matter what I am a writer.


"If you are born an artist, you have no choice but to fight to stay an artist." - Lana Del Rey


... I couldn't agree with that more.

1 comment:

  1. wow...that jacket looks really good...but dang...800...thats almost round trip to hong kong...

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)