Thursday, August 22, 2013

Come And Get It!

Today I finished the last exam for the semester. I should be feeling happy, but I don't. Usually us students can't wait for the semester to end, but I actually enjoyed listening to the professor and cracking jokes with my classmate Lilian. "Earbasher" and "The guy who spent all his money on tattoos so he couldn't afford Tim Hortons" and the long lost "Fauxberry"!!! I'm terrible for making fun of my classmates, haha--

I picked up the package containing my first ever Antique beasT headdress and another AP blouse. I have quite the blouse collection now, but I think I need more accessories. I am an occasional lolita, but I'm proud of that and I don't want to give that up for anything. 

I've actually been looking into purchasing from some indie brands. I missed out on Baroque's "Pearl Drops on Dry Flowers" and also Haenuli's "Royal Kitten", but hopefully something will catch my eye soon. In the meantime, I'll be patient.

That's all on the school and lolita front, but on the Be My Princess front, there are new developments. I finished off Joshua's story and started playing Wilfred's... I wasn't too impressed by his storyline actually.

For one thing... He's kind of a pervert... 

N-N-NOOOO PRINCE WILFRED, THAT ISN'T PROPER!!!
Why did he drag me into this hotel room anyway?!?

And... he doesn't know how to take public transit...

Are you sure? Really? ...Okay.

He also likes to eat girly ice cream flavours...

...??!

He looks like Cloud. LOL.

They all look the same, don't they? Not that I'm complaining!!! Just the way I like 'em!

Anyway... Wilfred's storyline is pretty weak compared to Joshua's. Joshua's storyline had political issues between countries, a rival prince, and a butler that was actually nice. Claude is a little b*stard!!! And I guess I preferred how stiff and formal Joshua was, even though that was borderline rude -- at least he behaved in a proper way. Wilfred just seems pretty lonely and... I don't know, too forward!!!

Well, I did enjoy the cute moments from his route. He's basically another prince that envies the regular life, and acts all formal and expressionless because that's his job and swallows all his inner feelings and junk. He's more touchy-feely than Joshua, and definitely more polite at first.

...Why am I analyzing his personality, anyway? Maybe because this is fun for me, haha.  A lot of my princess mates like Wills, but I definitely prefer Joshy-poo!

Thanks for visiting, you should definitely play BMP if you're into otome games, because you won't regret it. I don't. (Haha!)

2 comments:

  1. Really... When I saw the third pic I was thinking he looks like Cloud!
    And the next pic was Cloud xD
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Behave yourself, now. ;)