Saturday, August 17, 2013

Be My Princess: Joshua


For the past couple days, I've been playing a game on my phone called "Be My Princess".  This is an otome game and somehow this has become my guilty pleasure to pass the time...

Basically the storyline goes as follows: you are an aspiring young designer, and you miraculously got accepted into a famous fashion label house; I think the designer label name is "Jean Pierre". This somehow leads to you designing outfits for a big fashion show in which six princes from six different countries attend. You somehow become a designer for one of the princes of your choice... because your designs are just that good.

I think I butchered the storyline there, but the jist is apparent! And although all the characters are charming and I was stuck between Prince Wilfred and Prince Joshua, of course I ended up picking Prince Josh because he's so cute, and because his name is Joshua!  He's the prince of Dres Van Kingdom.

Actually, the blond-haired Prince Will is also very charming, much more polite and charming than Joshua. All Joshua really does is insult the MC and... act all pompous and annoying! But slowly he becomes more and more sweet, until he's so attached that he's practically your little puppy dog. Ha-ha...! Tsundere characters like this, I never really liked but I suppose one every once in a while is good.

Can't wait to play Wilfred's storyline but I think for many obvious reasons, Joshua will remain my favourite for sure. 

My little house is so crappy but~~ even these tiny sprites are so cute. (I have visitors whenever Joshua is over, for some reason. These are other princesses playing the game~)



Hope more people can play this adorable game with me, but I understand only a particular type of character would enjoy games like these (laughs). Here are some screenshots:

C-cute...

"What do you plan to do as a volunteer?" XD

Apparently, adding the person's initials in front of their birthday makes it "not [their] birthday" anymore for his phone's password...

Self-explanatory screenshot. :'D ///


On top of progressing through the story, you can also customize your character sprite by buying different hairstyles and clothes. So far, I switched up my princess to a more summery outfit... (Even though winter is coming~~!)

Could not resist the pink poodle, being the dog lover I am. Shan helped me pick the shoes! So flowery!

Thanks for visiting~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)