Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Holiday 2013

I've been really lazy to update this blog.  It's in a very messy state, but much like other things in my life. But I will try and be more organized... (If this is even possible... haha keeping a blog updated is very time-consuming)

So, my dear father came back to visit during April, which is also the time of my little sister's birthday. She turned 18!!! So it was great for her, I ended up getting her a cute shirt with a kitty wearing red glasses, and a pair of red TOMS shoes. I think she is happy with it... I hope so!

On that Sunday morning the cherry blossoms around our neighbourhood were in bloom so I was able to take some photos! And some of them, my dad was in the picture as well.

Attempt at being artistic~~




I am so derpy in this picture 

Afterwards, we took my dog Jacky out to walk along English Bay. And he was happy in the sun and running around on the beach! It was so funny because at one point he didn't know there was a deep chasm of water between two rocks so he fell into the water crossing over -- and then fell into it again crossing back! LOL, poor thing, we had to help him out by pulling him up by the harness.

Casual Sunday at the beach!

Jacky!~ I wish he had looked at the camera...


THANKS FOR WATCHING!

1 comment:

Behave yourself, now. ;)