Saturday, December 1, 2012

Guided By A New Era (Not With Elegance)

I've been watching episodes from Sailor Moon S and I am in love with Michiru and Haruka's relationship. I love this particular season.


What bothers me is how Usagi is the main character, but she has no redeeming qualities at all (besides the obvious generic "friendship/loyalty" virtue that every Sailor Scout has). The supporting characters are much cooler and have character depth, but Usagi is a useless whiny cry-baby. I am not fond of Usagi's personality; she is far too childish for me, but nevertheless I watch for the development of the side characters.

Aaaa my heart is melting from all the sweet Haruka x Michiru doujinshi I read. It makes me have so many feels. I have this inner yearning to write and draw and fangirl, but for some reason I can't bring myself to do any of it. (Laziness, maybe?)

This past weekend I've been selectively watching the episodes with HaruMichi moments. It's too cute to see them together. I hope that in the new 2013 season coming out in the summer doesn't disappoint me. I want the censorship of Haruka and Michiru's relationship to stop. However, I'd be happy simply to see the characters again.

Nothing really eventful happening in my life except for working and final exams. I feel very detached from my life. I feel I have lost my interest in a lot of the things that I once appreciated and held a passion for in the past. I wonder what I can do about these feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)