Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Rose Hands

I hear you calling
I hear you call my name
Tell me you want me
Say that you feel the same
Stay with me, baby
And I will play your game 

--I Hear You Calling / DJ Licious

This day is weighing down on me pretty badly. It's only my Thursday, which means I have still have two days to go because I get a breath of fresh air in the form of a weekend. For some reason, I'm in a pretty foul temper and my body feels on edge. I can't seem to relax, but at least this adrenaline helps me deal with my job better. Powerin' through.

I stumbled upon another erotic anime/manga lol. I was really into "25-sai no Joshikousei" and "Guomin Laogong Dai Huijia", and now I've become entangled in... "Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Senyou Pet".

Hahaha... well okay the plots of all these types of anime are so outrageous and hard to believe. NOBODY would get away with these types of situations in real life, but I suppose that's why they're an escape. A fantasy. I watch it with my belief suspended because that's kinda what you have to do when you're watching anime--and uhhhhh erotic stuff in general I suppose? HAHAHA.

Anyway my thoughts are... That the uniformed warden looks super polished but I guess despite the similarities to Akira from TnC in his soldier uniform, I can't really feel like I like him that much? I really like the red-headed yakuza dude better. And wow, Hina's boyfriend is totally lame and lackluster, I don't know why they added him. Probably only to have the NTR appeal... ahhhh. It's just wrong. People shouldn't be cheating, okay. That's not emotionally healthy. But then again here I am commenting this about an erotic anime so... I should throw all my rational out the prison window. Heh.

I don't typically dig redheads but can I get myself one of these bodyguards?

It's totally sad because he basically decides to protect the girl and falls in love with her but she doesn't like him. Ha. Well, I'm only on Episode 6 so really, who knows yet? A tattooed character is so refreshing. And hot. Lol. Sexy anime boys, anyone? But I'm betting that she ends up with the fancy uniformed warden boy.

The animation is shoddy at best but hey, at least um. Well... I watch what I want OK?!

As for updates on my life... I've been working and spending time with friends. I feel like I'm burning myself out with the amount that I'm stretching myself thin. I'm out until the early morning, return home to sleep, and then wake up for another day at work. I can't wait to use the upcoming Friday to clean and do my errands and actually sleep in.

For instance, Friday is my errand/family day where I'll be spending time with my father and having my early birthday dinner with the family; Alexis will be coming by as well. Then Saturday is raid day with the Valor fam, then I'll likely be helping my friend Leanne run a sample booth at IGA, and maybe seeing a movie. Then on Sunday I'm back at church, where I'll be serving that day. I just don't have time to spend with people... that's what it seems like, anyway~! But luckily I've been picked up by Fey and Danni and given a ride home for the past few days so... I'm truly #BLESSED! It's time for me to spread da luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)