Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Lucky Girl

Wow! Much gifts, such wow!

I'm so happy because my Valor boss/mentor and friend Fey gave me some early birthday presents!!!!!!!! I can't believe my birthday is already coming upon us, next week on July 13th. This year seems really blessed so far even if there were struggles. I'm really happy that I have some caring friends to carry me through hard times. :')

I've been stuck in the past/dark for so long... Maybe it's time I come out into the light and not be afraid to have some hope. I'm not gonna lie, I was hurt pretty badly by people I loved dearly in the past. It's happened to me before, and I'm certain I've also inflicted the same emotional pain onto others. But I want to acknowledge the pain and move on. For instance, I still remember how magical the world I created with Natalie was, and how much I was in love (passionately). Even with people that weren't healthy for me. But those times will live on in my heart even if... we won't see each other again. Maybe in heaven. I pray to grow from my experiences and become the best version of me that I can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behave yourself, now. ;)